- Am I content with the growth I have experienced in my faith?
- Am I satisfied with my relationship with God? What’s missing?
- Have I let the various concerns in our world and society touch my heart and move my feet to action?
- Do I acknowledge my dependence on God?
- When was the last time I took an active step in response to a social justice concern?
- Have I forgiven those who have hurt me?
- Have I asked for forgiveness from those I have hurt?
- In what way(s) have I seriously considered my responsibility to reach out to those no longer affiliated with our community?
Take your next step: Consider in your prayer: Am I willing to create space in my heart for the people God has put in my life, for those who are in need and for those who differ from me?