Online Resources for Kids: January 24, 2021
Click the button below to view videos for different age groups: Preschool, Elementary, and Preteens
Weekly videos are posted to the Parent Cue YouTube channel every Sunday at 8:00am.
For easy access to helpful weekly resources, download the Parent Cue app.
Ministry to Kids, Teens, & Families
New Roads is a great place for families to grow in their relationship with God together. We’re really excited about some of the creative new ways we are finding to help our children and teens come to know and follow Jesus, and we hope you will explore what we have to offer.
- Kids' Church & Tiny Disciples: Children’s Worship Experiences (preschool to grade 5)
- Reconciliation and Eucharist Preparation (grade 2 and above)
- Spark (middle school ministry, grades 5-8)
- Drive (high school ministry, grades 9-12)
- Confirmation Preparation (grade 10 and above)