But there’s information we want to share, ideas that people are eager to be a part of, and plans that would be helpful for people to know about, especially people on our extended team--that is, anyone and everyone who serves in ministry at New Roads. Anyone serving in ministry at New Roads is part of our team and team members get to know what is going on and what is coming up! So the primary purpose of this blog is to communicate with our whole team, not just our paid staff, but the many volunteers who make New Roads what it is!
Our goals for this blog are simple:
- To open up a communication channel with our broader team (all those who serve in ministry at New Roads)
- To communicate more clearly with our community about strategic decisions and to give us common language and understanding around strategic decisions or topics
- To help us to see how everything we’re doing fits into our larger mission and vision
- To help other churches who seek to understand or learn from what we are doing
- To give staff a voice to speak to our whole community
We’re excited to launch this blog and we invite you to subscribe by email so that you don’t miss a beat! Just enter your email address below, click submit, and you'll get an email whenever a new blog post is published.