It has been a joy to worship with many of you online (and some in-person) over this past year. While online worship has lifted our spirits during a difficult time (and may continue to be the best option for some), we’re thrilled to be gathering in person more this summer, starting next Sunday, June 20th.
What’s happening in person?
- At St. Joseph, we’ll resume our 9:00am in-person Mass in the south worship space on Sunday, June 20th. (We’ll resume the 10:30am Mass in person when needed based on capacity.)
- St. Luke’s will continue to have in-person Masses on Saturdays at 4:00pm and Sundays at 10:00am.
- Following guidance from the State of Massachusetts and the Archdiocese of Boston, masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated people, but are always welcome and respected on our campuses. Masks are advised for non-vaccinated people.
- For the comfort and safety of all, we are practicing social distancing of at least 3 feet.
- Registration is not required for any of our in-person Masses. However, given that we cannot anticipate attendance (particularly at our 9am Mass at St. Joseph), it is possible we will reach capacity. We’ll add a 10:30am Mass in person at St. Joseph when needed. Thank you in advance for your flexibility and patience as we work through this transition time together!
- We are planning to resume our in-person children’s worship experiences (Tiny Disciples and Kids’ Church) this fall. These programs are normally on break over the summer.
- For more details about in-person worship, as well as FAQs, please visit our website.
- Questions? Please reply to this email. We’d be glad to hear from you and we’re here to help!
- Our Sunday online broadcast schedule remains the same: 9:00 & 10:30am from St. Joseph and 10:00am from St. Luke. Find the links to join us on our Website.
Peace & blessings,
Fr. Thom and the New Roads team