Join us in dreaming with God about what God wants to do in and through New Roads in the years to come. After hearing week 2 of our Dream On message series, use the questions below to prompt your prayer and reflection.
- What is God’s dream for our neighbors in the surrounding community who feel like church and God is irrelevant and outdated?
- What is God’s dream for people who feel hurt or marginalized or pushed out of the church?
- What is God’s dream for families in our community? Kids? Teens? Parents? Grandparents?
- What is God's dream for single people in our community?
- What is God’s dream for how New Roads is led, and how New Roads impacts other churches?
- What is God’s dream for people in our community who feel their faith has become stale and routine?
- What is God’s dream for the type of community we will become and the kind of relationships we will develop here?